Arma 3 public server port change
We wish to alert our members and visitors that there has been a port change on our Arma 3 public server.
Because of this you may find the server entry in Steam’s server browser is not showing up anymore, or appears to be dead. You may experience the same behaviour in Arma 3’s in-game server browser.
Luckily a fix for this is at hand! Simply follow the following steps and things should be fine.
- Steam server browser
- In case you have the server added as a favourite, remove the server from your favourites.
- Go to the Internet tab, wait for the server list to load and search for our public server.
- Add the server to your favourites.
- In-game server browser
- Go to the Internet tab of the in-game server browser.
- Wait for the server list to load and search for our public server.
- Add the server to your favourites. It should then appear in your list of favourites and in the favourites section of the Arma 3 Launcher. You can also just join the server. The next time it should then appear in the Recent tab of the in-game server browser.